Fundraising made simple
Fundraising is essential to making a positive impact in the world.
A strong network of connections within funder organizations can make fundraising simple.
When you join Connective Impact, you get immediate access to a diverse network of nearly 100 nonprofit organizations and social businesses to collaborate with; new international development funding opportunities (posted weekly); private access to foundation, government and other philanthropic donors every month – plus workshops, matchmaking services, and skill building sessions to make fundraising more successful.
There are two Community Membership options
- Access to quarterly workshops on fundraising and partnership techniques
- Monthly Q&As (past Q&As have included Gates Foundation, USAID, MacArthur Foundation, Skoll Foundation)
- Weekly funding updates sent through our unique online portal sorted by theme
- Donor intelligence through regular briefings
- Access to member directory with networking opportunities
- One Membership Spotlight featuring your organization in our weekly newsletter to more than 1,000 global organizations in the international development space and across social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- One 45-minute partnership or fundraising strategy consultation plus three follow up facilitated partner/donor connections per year (value of $450 and for individual members only)
Purchase monthly or yearly
All benefits of individual membership for up to five individuals plus the following for your organization:
- One partnership or funding strategy audit, plus 10 follow up facilitated partner/donor connections per year (value of $3,500 and for institutional members only)
- Three facilitated private one-on-one donor or partner meetings
Purchase monthly or yearly
Community member benefits
Stay Informed on funding opportunities and better position your organization for future funding
Gain insider knowledge on grant-making strategies and partnership principles
Have private access to a variety of donors
Network with other international development fundraisers and business development professionals
Be involved in innovative collaboration opportunities
“Connective Impact’s community has been a great resource to find and learn about new donors. The community has also provided regular opportunities to network with others in similar partnership development roles.”
Angela Kirkman -- Senior Director Partnerships, WildAid
“It has been immensely valuable to be part of the Connective Impact community. The opportunity to speak with funders directly, as well as connect with peers to share perspectives and explore partnerships is so important.”
Anjum Khalidi -- Director of Business Development, TrickleUp
Member Spotlight: Assist International
Assist International partners with changemakers around the world to provide solutions that save lives and build resilient communities. With its partners, Assist International has completed over 600 projects, reaching 15,000 healthcare and biomedical engineering professionals from over 1660 hospitals and universities in 128 countries worldwide.