Connect with localized, unique, and innovative “doers”
As a funder of international development programs, you prioritize the resourcing of localized, diverse, and innovative grantees. Yet finding new and unique partners you trust can be challenging without a time-consuming vetting process.
- Up to 25 facilitated one on one or private meetings/discussions with co-funders, collaborators or implementers of choice (criteria based on donor preference)
- Collaboration opportunities with like-minded co-funders, including foundations, corporates, governments and/or impact investors.
- Curated events and workshops available to all members.
- One Membership Spotlight featuring your organization in our weekly newsletter to more than 1,000 global organizations in the international development space and across social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Unlimited connections to community members and/or potential grantees.
Funder member benefits
Get personalized access to localized, niche and innovative “doers” through Connective Impact's vast network of hundreds of global NGOs, social businesses and large corporations
Avoid duplication of resources and efforts and filling in gaps of what’s missing in funding
Better understand “what’s our best contribution” through collaboration with potential co-funders and partners
Access a catalog of potential implementers/grantees
“Presenting to the Connective Impact community allowed me to meet and learn from a variety of organizations that were supported by other funders in our network, but were not on our radar as organizations we could assist in the future. This additional touch point keeps our funding top of mind should organizations meet our criteria in the future.”
Franklin Mora -- Principal, Open Road Alliance