Funding for the private sector to address UN Sustainable Development Goals commitments
Meeting impact goals within a corporation means finding resources in otherwise limited budgets. Co-funding from public or private philanthropic sources allows for greater scale and an easier sell internally.
Joining Connective Impact gives you access to insights on international development trends, co-funding opportunities with public and private funders, and facilitated introductions to funders and collaborators, allowing you to focus on program delivery and providing a sizable ROI for your impact investments.
- Facilitated introductions and one on one meetings with donors or partners of choice to explore co-funding as well as management through co-funding proposal development processes
- Opportunities to convene and collaborate with like-minded private sector enterprises, as well as donors
- Targeted co-funding updates sent at least every month
- Access to Connective Impact’s membership catalog of potential implementing partners
- Access to community monthly donor Q&As and workshops (past events have included private sessions with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Skoll Foundation, Ted's Audacious Project, GiveDirectly, Segal Family Foundation, MacArthur Foundation, USAID and others)
- One Membership Spotlight featuring your organization in our weekly newsletter to more than 3,000 global organizations in the international development space and across social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
Corporate member benefits
Have access to localized, niche and innovative “doers” and funders through Connective Impact's vast network of hundreds of global NGOs, social businesses and funders
Receive targeted co-funding opportunities and positioning advice on public-private partnerships
Be guided as you manage your way through co-funding proposal development processes
Collaborate with other brands on fundraising for SDG-commitment programs
Know who to speak to within donor agencies